Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Billy Ray Rocks!

Ok, so it is Halloween time and my hubby, Jason, is always a good sport and gets into the spirit of the holiday. This year Savannah wanted to be Hannah Montana and so Jason decided (actually we decided for him) that he was going to be Billy Ray Cyrus. You have to watch the video below, I promise - it will make you smile for the rest of the day!

Ok, I'm really sad I can't turn it so you can see it right side up. You'll have to turn your head sideways to get the full effect. I should have held the camera the other way when I was recording. I can't figure out how to flip it. Anyone know? I am special.

3 comments:

Anna and Luke said...

Jason you are so hillarious. We love you. I bet savannah is so proud of you. Love Anna and Desi

Cassie said...

Thant was sooo funny! I hope you guys had a great Halloween!

April Miner said...

Oh my WORD! I love how much you guys get into halloween! Its always so funny!