Sunday, October 5, 2008

Autumn Leaves Are Falling!

We drove up to Cedar Mountain this afternoon to see all the beautiful fall leaves. First we stopped up at kids pond and the kids talked us into letting them fish for a little bit. I just happened to have their poles and tackle box in the back of the van so we let them. I was glad they didn't catch anything today! Fishing wasn't really in the plans. After kids pond we drove up by the "C". I was sad because all the red leaves are gone and it snowed up on the mountain this weekend. The yellow leaves were still pretty though. I love Cedar Mountain!
Jason told the kids to do a crazy dance - they have so much fun when he is around. Fishing at Kids pond.
Baby Leah's first autumn outing.
Little Ava

The kiddos and me!
Can you tell I really like pictures?

7 comments:

April Miner said...

Kimber! It is so good to see you on here! I am kinda new at this too, It seems like I don't blog for 2 weeks, then do it every day for a week! I'm kinda speratic. Well I love all your pics! your kids are georgous! Love ya, april

Sally said...

Ok so much adorable hair in your family! I am so glad you have a blog now so I can keep up with you! I love ya!

Katie Dotson said...

Oh Kimber! Your girls are SO stinkin adorable! I am so glad you blog. It so hard to keep in touch but blogging is such a great way to stay in touch with each other. Love ya tons!

Cassie said...

Kimber-
I can't believe I am going to miss the fall leaves in Cedar again this year. What a fun outing!
Marathon is over, when I get some energy I will blog about it!

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

Hey! I'm so glad you got a blog! We went up to Cedar Mountain yesterday too, and even went to the "C". It was beautiful and you took some beautiful pictures! :)

Ranae and Matt said...

Yeah. I am so glad you finally got a blog. Your family is so dang cute!I can 't wait to see them but it might be a while before I come again. But I will for sure call you. I want to see cute baby Leah!!!

Travis & Natalie Nelson said...

Your girls are so cute. I'm glad you started a blog now we can keep in better cantact.