Friday, October 24, 2008

She's Home!

Well, she finally made it home! Thursday my little sister, Jana, came home from the Eugene, OR mission. I can’t believe that is has already been 18 months. We got to go to the St. George airport and welcome her home. Jason and I barely made it there in time. In fact, the plane landed before we even got there. There was a livestock truck that wrecked on the freeway and we got stopped up in that mess for a bit. We did get there in time to see her get off the airplane. These pics didn’t turn out great. The sun was shining and ruined all my plans for good pictures. We are glad to have Jana back home! We missed her a lot!

Savannah with the poster that she made for Jana.

Ava with the poster she colored for Jana.

The Whole Fam!

Friends who greeted Jana at the airport, Noah, Chelsea Goddard, and Julie Jensen.

4 comments:

Soleil said...

HI! I'm new to this! I hope to be just as cool as you guys soon!

Cassie said...

I am so glad she is home! It just flew by for me. I am sure it didn't for you and Jana of course.
I bet she was just dying over Leah, Savannah and Ava!!!!

Mandy and Kalen said...

Yippee! Welcome home Jana! I can't wait to be back in southern Utah to visit soon so I can see her! Tell her I love her!

Soleil said...

awesome! I like that little sister Jensen!