Saturday, October 4, 2008

Cassie, I finally made a blog!

Ok Cassie, it has taken me this long, but I finally figured out (I think) how to make a blog. This will be a fun place to keep updated with my friends and share cute pics of my kids. Hope you all enjoy!



Savannah -

Savannah is in first grade. She is such a sweet girl. She just lost her first tooth. Here are some pics below of the joyous occasion.

This was before Jason pulled her tooth. She was a little scared. She even made us say a prayer.

Nurse Jason got some lidocaine to put on her right before he pulled the tooth.Screaming!
She was finally happy when it was all the way out! Nurse Jason looks like Charlie Manson in this pic!



Ava -
Ava is a sweet 4-year-old. She is in preschool and loves it. Everyone that meets Ava loves her. She misses Savannah when she is at school. They are best friends. Here are some pics of Ava on her first day of school.


Isn't she cute?!?

Meet Baby Leah -

This sweet little girl was born June 27. She is such a sweet addition to our family. We are so happy she is here! Everywhere I go people comment about how much hair she has. That is the first thing they say "Look at all that hair!" I love it!



Freakin' Cute!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
I am so glad you joined the blogging world! Your blog looks great. I love the pics. Thanks so much for doing it Kim it will be fun.
It is like a srapbook or a family journal.
Darling family!
Now we need to work on Natasha.

Mandy and Kalen said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I am so happy you found our blog and that now I have your blog address! I love blogging cause I can keep in touch with family and friends!

Your girls are just TOO cute! Keep posting the pictures! LOVE YA!

And HOLY COW, I can't believe Jana is going to be home so soon!

April Miner said...

Savannah lost a tooth! She's so big! Ava is adorable on her 1st day of school, and that Leah, well she is just about perfect. I used to get those "wow! check out that hair!" comment all the time too. Your girls are great! Love you guys!