Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

Here are some Halloween pics - Savannah went as Hannah Montana, Ava was a pirate/fairy princess, and little Leah was a "lil stinker" (skunk). We didn't do much trick or treating, but the kids were happy with what they got.

Ava The Pirate!

Ava as the "fairy princess". She had a preschool party earlier in the day and when she got home she decided that she didn't want to be a pirate. Luckily I had this dance costume from 2 years ago and she decided that it was cool enough to wear trick or treating.

Savannah as "Hannah Montana"

This is our little stinker, little Leah!

We're nerds - I know!

2 comments:

April Miner said...

I love that you guys are nerds. Its so great. Mostly because we are too! :)

Cassie said...

You are not nerds you are so much fun. I love all your costumes but my favorite is for sure Billy Ray.