Sunday, May 31, 2009

Field Day!

The last week of school was lots of fun - the kids at Iron Springs Elementary got to have field day and it was a blast. I love living next to the school. We were able to go and watch Savannah participate in the events that she signed up for. She did really well at the frisbee throw. She and another girl in her class tied for third place.



Savannah did the cross country run and made it in last place :) I guess running isn't her thing. She told me they wouldn't let her be on the relay team because she didn't run fast enough. My favorite event to watch was the tug-of-war. If you look at the picture closely you can see the face Savannah is making. This was right before her team lost. They did best of 3 and her team won the first two! I can't wait to volunteer for field day next year.

No comments: