Friday, May 22, 2009

What's so funny?

I have not been posting much on my blog lately because we have had so much going on, and I have so many things to post (for documentation sake). I am going to try and post one thing a day.

This is a video that is about a month old. It is of Leah laughing. We let her have a cookie and she thought that is was great! I thought it was pretty cute.


She has been such a happy baby and we have really had a fun year with her. I can't believe she will be a year old next month!

5 comments:

Sally said...

She is sooooo cute!

Anna and Luke said...

Leah is adorable. She is soo funny.

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

How cute! I'm glad she got her cookie :) Everytime my kids see Jason they ask if they can play with your girls. You don't have to take them all, but they definitely need to play soon.

Jenny said...

What a cutie! I love the curls just above her ears.

Cassie said...

She is so stinkin cute!