Sunday, June 7, 2009

Fishin' at Yankee Meadows

Last weekend we took the kids up to Yankee Meadows with my family. It was soo much fun. I think that Yankee is my favorite place to go, it is so pretty and the fishin' is usually pretty good too. We did take the poles and fished for a little bit, but Annie was the only one catchin' anything. We roasted some weenies and marshmallows and just had a good ol' time. Can't wait to go campin!












Picture Overload! This is Annie with her fish that she caught. Below is a picture of my mom with all the grandkids (minus Savannah) and Jason roasting his weenies :) Thanks dad for taking us. It was so much fun!


























2 comments:

Jenny said...

How pretty. Glad all of you are enjoying yourselves. Keep up all the summer fun!

everything petersen said...

Remember when we went fishing with our husbands, I think Ranae and Matt also came along. Fun times....