Saturday, May 23, 2009

Talent Show and Arts night

A couple of weeks ago they had a talent show at Iron Springs that Savannah signed up for. To my surprise she signed up to sing. She sang "I can sing a rainbow" and I played the piano for her. She was very excited and when we went to rehearsal the day before she got up on the stage with all the confidence in the world. I thought, wow, she is a natural born entertainer. Talent night came and when she saw that there were actually people there watching she did get a little bit nervous and told me "I don't think I want to do this." But I told her since she roped me into playing the piano for her then she had to do it. She did a good job, she didn't sing very loud, probably cuz she was scared, but I am very proud that she did it anyway and I hope she will continue to do things that will increase her talents and share them with other people.

I tried to upload a video on blogger, but it was taking all day and all night (hence the reason I didn't post all weekend), maybe my vid was too long . . . so if you want to watch Savannah at her talent show click on the link and it should take you there.
This is a picture of Savannah in front of her art projects that she did at school.




3 comments:

April Miner said...

shes so cute! What a great voice too! Good job Savannah!
To answer your question Kim, you can do either way, you can buy stuff at the salon, or let me know what you want. And NO Savannah is not too old for flowers! people of all ages wear them! Babies, kids, teenagers, grown ups,everyone! I wear them often too! If you want custom colors though, let me know I can do whatever you want.

Cassie said...

She did a great job. I watched what I could on this slowwww computer. Hope to see ya soon.

Jenny said...

How cute! After a few more times, she wouldn't be so nervous. Oh, and you did awesome on the piano too.