Monday, November 3, 2008

Leah's baby blessing and the cutest ears I ever did see!

I know I am posting a lot tonight - but I have to post this pic of Jason and the girls. On Saturday morning I was loading the dishwasher and the girls had all gone and got in bed with Jason. He was in there playing with baby Leah. When I went back there they were all so cute and cuddly, I just couldn't resist taking a picture. They love their dad! (Sorry, don't look too close at Jason in his garments!)

I love that little Leah's ears! They are just like her dad's ears. We also blessed her this last Sunday. I wish I had some better pics but this is all I ended up with -


Grandpa Joe blessed her and he did such a great job. We are so happy to have this beautiful little girl in our family. I can't imagine life without her! Really, what did we do without her?!?

5 comments:

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

Mike and I were laughing our butts of at "Billy Ray". Your kids look soooo cute. Thanks for the costumes, we wore them to preschool.

Sally said...

Leah is so beautiful in her pretty white blessing dress. She looks like her mommy. Love ya!

April Miner said...

So cute! I could squeeze that girl all day long. She did look so beautiful, it was a perfect day! We sure love you guys. ape

Jeff and Jen said...

Hi Kimber. Jeff isn't much for writing or blogging, but I do keep him up to date on everyone. Halloween looked like a blast at your house. Cute, cute girls.

Cassie said...

What a beautiful blessing dress, she looks like a little doll!