Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas and Savannah's 8th b-day!

Our Christmas break was very long, all of the kids and Jason got sick with a 24-hour flu bug, but each person had it twice so we would go one day with one person throwing up all day or night, be ok for a day or two, and then someone else would get sick with the barfs. I guess I should be glad that they weren't missing school, but we didn't really get to do anything too exciting because of it. I was the only one who didn't get it! Santa did find us and everyone was really happy on Christmas day. Jason turned 34 on Christmas Eve - man is he getting old or what?!? Savannah and Ava in their Christmas Jammies.
Leah in her Christmas jammies - man she's so cute!

Savannah had a Christmas program at her school and she got to shake the jingle bells while her class sang and she was quite proud of herself.
Savannah also turned 8 on the 28th of December. I cannot believe I have an 8-year-old! Where does the time go?!? She had 2 friends come with her to "The Princess and the Frog". I think she had a pretty good day and she is looking forward to getting baptized very soon. If you ask her what the highlight of her 8th birthday was she will tell you that her Aunt Anna gave her a perm. She has been asking for it for months now and I must say that she looks pretty darn adorable with it. I don't have a picture of her with it yet, but I will take one and post it soon. It has been so nice and easy to do, I even love it! She loved having the "salon experience". Thanks Aunt Anna for making her feel so special!
And I finally finished Leah's Christmas stocking! It took me too long not to share and post pictures! And I didn't post any other pics of Ava so I will post this one because she is such a diva! This girl is constantly singing and has taken quite a liking to Taylor Swift, really I think she might be a diva someday!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Love the stocking. Your girls are darling! I love the little pic of Leah....man she sure is cute. Savannah even looks older since I saw her a few months ago. I can't wait to see her perm!

Jenny said...

What cute girls! For some reason I thought Braedon and Savannah were closer in age. Sorry to hear about the sickness. Glad to here you had a good Christmas regardless. Happy B-Day Savannah! It seems like it was just yesterday that Braedon and her were in preschool together and holding hands everywhere they went. I miss it. So glad we got to know you guys!

April Miner said...

Your girls are adorable :) I love your family. BTW, there is a bountiful baskets in enoch now, so if you cant get a fiddlers one, just go there!