Friday, November 13, 2009

We saw our baby for the first time yesterday . . . .

But we didn't see any of its "gender parts". That's right - since it is our last we are keeping it a big surprise. Things look good though and the little jr. was just as lively as could be.

Most of the time he/she had his/her leg up like this just hanging out. He/she must be pretty acrobatic!


Toes to kiss! Even though I'm scared of my ability to take care of 4 kids, I got a little excited when I saw this cute little thing.
On a different note, if you scroll down you will see our Halloween pics. I entered Jason's into a photo contest and he won the category for "funniest" costume. Hey - I got a free 8 x 10 out of the deal.

2 comments:

everything petersen said...

I love those baby feet I see...I love to kiss little miss londyns feet all the time.

When is your due date?

April Miner said...

thats so fun that you won! Yay you! By the way, those are PRECIOUS pictures of you little baby. I'm so excited for you guys!