Saturday, January 24, 2009

The new dog - Bandit!

It has been a while since I posted, nothing new or exciting going on except that we got a new puppy . . . his name is BANDIT! Grandpa Jo and Grandma Donna so graciously gave us this puppy. He is cute, but he is a lot of work. I have come to the conclusion that I am a one-dog woman. We already have a dog who is about 9 months old, her name is Chloe. She is a good dog, quiet, and shy. She may not be as cute as the little Yorkie, but she is very well-behaved. I figure we will give it a couple of weeks and see how it goes. If puppy can't learn to go potty outside I'm afraid his stay with us will be short-lived. I must say that he doesn't whine at night anymore. He is probably sick of sleeping in the laundry room and so he hasn't done it for the last 2 nights. Thank goodness.

6 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my heck! He is so cute! I hope he learns to obey so he can stick around.

Jenny said...

What an adorable! He fits right in with your family. I remember the little dog you had when we lived in cedar. Here's hoping for the best!!!

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

Is the dogs name Joque Custo? He looks like a dog I used to know:)

Heather said...

He is so cute. Dogs are a ton of work. Ellie keeps telling us that she wants one. How are things for you?

Ryan and Donna said...

Hey Kimber! I feel out of place chatting with you outside of the fourth of july parade in Cedar. That seems to be our annual reunion when we run into you exactly ONCE each year! Ha Ha. We'll always have a soft spot in our hearts for the good ole' canyon park apartments. Those were the good ole days. Its fun to see your kids getting bigger. Savanah was just learning to walk when we moved to St George and Ava was a newborn. Crazy how fast time flies. I'm glad you are doing well. Your new puppy looks cute. We'll keep in touch on your blog until July 4th! :-)
-Ryan

everything petersen said...

He is a cutie! If he can't stay at your house I would love to take him off your hands! My boys want a dog so bad.

Also thanks for your fun comment about my girl. Boys are fun, but is so much fun to know I'm having a girl.