Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Little Turkeys and First Thanksgiving!

We needed a fun project to do since the kids were out of school, so we made these really easy Turkey hats and the kids had a blast. They looked cute too wearing them to Thanksgiving dinner. The little girl in the middle is my niece, Kennedy. She loves to come over and play with Savannah and Ava. She calls Savannah "Ava" and she calls Ava "Jean Jane". I think she is a little confused. We are grateful to have such good cousins.

And this year was Leah's first Thanksgiving with us, even though she didn't get to eat turkey or anything exciting like that!

Grandpa Alma and little Leah! He never will look at the camera when I am taking his pic.
I know I am posting this a little late, but we give thanks this year for having our first home, many great friends and family, and we are all grateful that little Leah is part of our family!

1 comment:

Travis & Natalie Nelson said...

Your girls are getting so big. Can you e-mail your address so I can make sure I have the right one.