Thursday, May 20, 2010

She's the Queen of the Cutie Pies!

I seriously can't get enough of this little girl! She makes me soo happy! Most of you know that when I found out I was pregnant with her I freaked out just a little, but now I can't imagine what life would be like without her. She is 2 months old today! Can't believe how time flies. She is a great baby, she loves her sisters already and they love her. She sleeps at night, which is totally awesome. She has the sweetest smile in town, serious. And those dimples just make me want to squish her. The above photo was taken by Abby Kyhl of A&K studio design.

More pictures to come. I suck at blogging. Jason graduated from SUU - yay! I need to post pics from graduation. But, if you know me it may be another 2 months before I get those up. Ava is a Kindergarten grad :( Growing too fast! Savannah is on her way to 3rd grade and just had her 2nd grade program tonight and did an awesome job.

5 comments:

KM said...

Oh my gosh Kim she is just the cutest. I'm so glad we ran into you last night. My family was commenting on how adorable all your girls are.

Jenny said...

Oh I wish I could hold her! She is just as adorable as you others!

Kim said...

She is the cutest little girl:)

Cassie said...

She is totally a cutie pie! I can't wait to meet her. Isaac is totally going to want to marry her! Love seeing Jason's graduation picture! That is so awesome. Telling him good job for us and congrats! I hope to see more pics soon.

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

Hey Kim. She is sooo cute!! Guess what? I have 20 towels to do (not including yours)! I'm super excited but I'm not sure how long its going to take me. (Problem is, I take way too long in the designing part) The actual sewing doesn't take that long ;) I'm wondering if I can let you know when I'm done (2 weeks maybe) and check back with you then to make sure you still want some. SORRY! I had no idea I would get this many. Funny thing is its 20 towels, but only 3 people are ordering them all!!