Monday, November 3, 2008

Pumpkins

Well, we carved our pumpkins last week but I never did do a post on it. The kids were so excited to do it and then about 2 hours into it Jason and I realized that we were the ones who got the raw end of the deal! The kids were in the house playing and we were still out in the garage carving the pumpkins! Note to self (actually note to Jason): Only buy 2 pumpkins next year - NOT 4!

What a good sport-he even had a paper due this particular night and he still was willing to do the pumpkin carving party with me!

The Munchkins - Savannah got most of the seeds out. Ava was a wimp and wouldn't touch them. She didn't like how it felt.

The finished product! Jason did the cool looking ones!

3 comments:

Soleil said...

I love Savannah's face in the last one. She cracks me up!

April Miner said...

Great pumpkins! For Livys Tinkerbell I just googled "Tinkerbell face" and then printed it and taped it to the pumpkin, traced, and cut away! It wasn't htat hard, except that she looked like an old man by day 3! Our pumpkins didn't last very long at all this year. Bummer.

Cassie said...

Very good job! They look great!