Friday, March 26, 2010

Worst Blogger in the World!

I've really let my blog go, I guess I just don't have much time anymore and it will probably get worst now that I have 4 kids. I neglected to make a post about Ava's 6th birthday and that is really bad. Ava is such a sweet girl and a total diva. For her 6th birthday she got to bring 3 of her friends to Funtime Inflatables. That was an experience, not sure if I will do a birthday party there again or not. She had a fabulous birthday. We're glad she's part of our family!

Ava with her poster she got to take to Kindergarten for her birthday.


Birthday party!

Funtime Inflatables - this was the part when she was actually having fun. The first hour we were there she was crying so hard! Too many big mean boys bouncing the little girls around.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Looks like she had a great day. I can't believe she is 6.