Wednesday, April 15, 2009

EASTER

So this post is a little late, but what the heck! I really should be cleaning my house right now, but have a chance to post before my baby wakes up from her nap.
I was so excited that the kids had a few days off of school. We did some fun things and I had a really hard time being motivated to work with them being home. We colored easter eggs, went to Zion National Park, went to the new Hannah Montana movie (which I loved by the way - I know, I'm a dork. Jason even went with us!) and a couple of fun easter egg hunts with family. All in all I would say it was a good holiday.

Leah with her egg. Does anyone else roll them down the hill after coloring them like we do?

My sister, Jana, and nieces doing some "easter egg rolling" over by Cal-Ranch down the big hill.
The Miner clan before the "annual" easter egg hunt.
Ava at the easter egg hunt. She got this hat from the easter bunny and a matching purse. She LOVES them. She and the hat are inseparable. She wore it to preschool on Monday even.

Savannah always has to do some kind of pose when I take her pic!

2 comments:

Ranae and Matt said...

Kim we roll eggs down hills too. We also play a little baseball with them.

Cassie said...

Looks like a fun time. We will have to try the egg rolling next year. And maybe even the Baseball!