Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

PICTURE TAG!

Here are the rules.

1. Go to my documents/pictures.

2. Go to my 6th file folder.

3. Go to my 6th picture.

4. Blog about it.

5. Tag 6 people to do the same.
Thanks for the tag April! This is a picture of Ava last year when she "graduated" from preschool. I can't believe how much Ava has grown since this was taken. I asked her who the little boy was sitting by her and all she told me is "He is a preschool guy." Last year there were about 10 boys in her class and only 2 girls, Ava was one of those girls. Ava will miss Mrs. Woolsey and she gets teary-eyed every time we talk about going to Kindergarten. Kids Corner Preschool has been good to us!
I tag: Cassie, Ranae, Bonnie, Sally, Sundi, and Kim Jensen

3 comments:

Sally said...

That is so cute! I love her little smile. What a cutie.

Jenny said...

It's sad how fast our kids are growing up. Lots of luck keeping the boys away from her, she is so cute!

Cassie said...

I forgot to even tell you I did your tag. I thought I left a comment before. Sorry. I all of the sudden feel like blogging again. When are we going to get together?